Area Code 01209 - Information and activity

Where are 01209 numbers from?

Phone numbers starting with 01209 belong to landlines from the Redruth (United Kingdom) area. Below you will find a list of the most recent reports and other useful information about phone numbers from this area.

Be aware of the fact that some of these numbers are not spam or dangerous. Read the comments provided by the members of our community carefully as they will give you with all the information you may need.

The area code 01209 is used in Redruth and surroundings:

  • Camborne
  • Porthtowan
  • Portreath
  • Praze
  • Redruth
  • St Day
  • Stithians
map-pointer
01209 area code map (Redruth, United Kingdom)
Redruth (United Kingdom)

Spam activity for Area Code 01209

Total reports for spam phone numbers found in Redruth 460

Most active phone numbers in Redruth

01209320007
01209320002
01209320023
01209320016
01209320018

Last dangerous phone numbers detected in Redruth

  • Landline
    01209589027

    Indian call centre debt scam

    Telemarketing
    Redruth, United Kingdom
  • Landline
    01209809238

    Scam. Car accident helpline

    Redruth, United Kingdom
  • Landline
    01209809234

    Stated they were calling from a debt consolidation firm and offered to clear an outstanding debt I apparently had. To be more specific, they offered to reduce my debt by 70% if I agreed to pay the remaining 30% right away. Fraud! I don't have such a debt!

    Redruth, United Kingdom